Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February column - LUUUV Month



Let's start off this juicy LUV month with a basic definition of love by stating 
what love is NOT:
Possessiveness is not love
  • Jealousy is not love
  • Lust is not love
  • Fear is not love
  • Keeping people all to yourself is not love
  • Expecting something from someone is not love   ...   Shucks, then what the f--- is love? Sure as hell puts a damper on those naughty dreams I had last night.     ---------------------------------------- Now this  Love poem offers food for thought:   If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you. - Courtney Kuchta - Another short food for thought poem is the following:


A sad farewell to another diva, Miss Whitney Houston, whose "I Will Always Love You" says it all...and she passed away during luv month. Godspeed! Diva Dolly Parton sure as hell will be wading in mula from the increased sales of this superhit. In case you didn't already know, Dolly wrote that song!




Dolls, love is such a beautiful thing, something that should inspire us all year long. Love is giving of oneself unconditionally. Think of your doggies and how they treat you! Of course, that selfish little me will joke about needs and lust and such, but deep down, you know I'm a wholesome gal at heart. I love my friends and all of you, my dear readers. Let's always stay true to one another!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
...but if you have a negative comment about moi ... keep it to yourself!
Until March when I get down and d---- and as Irish as all hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment